Sunday, October 07, 2007

Another sunday


Well today we went to church at 10:30 and I almost died of heat!!!!! It was unbelievably hot in church. Another sermon where I couldn't understand 1 single word, except when he prayed I got gracios which is thank you. After church we went to the kindergarten teachers house for lunch. Their last name is Blackburn. We stayed there for a LONG time and then we went home for siesta. as usual the second we got in the door there was a bug of unusual size so my dad snapped a pic of it and then he was out like a light on the bed. I spent the time reading while Brett played with the twins older brother and a kid from the party. They were betting on who would win horse. They were betting 1$ it was soo funny to watch. I don't know who one cuz i lost intrest quickly. Crazy boys! Tomorrow we are having Canadian thanksgiving with 2 other Canadian families. It is sorta dark and cloudy and I hope it will rain cuz it is super hot! Well mom messed up our house/hut joke by putting a pic of our real house on. It was fun while it lasted! No more jokes. We saw a dead snake outside the Blackburns and it was sooooooo gross. I am glad its dead. Maybe Brett will put a pic of it on.
Carly

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, soo many pictures of the bugs. Almost makes me glad i'm not there. Jussttt kkiddinngg! Hope none of those evil little (well...big) bugs harm any of you!! I know you'll be safe! Talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home