Monday, April 24, 2006

Letters



Today we got some letters from the Saskatoon Christian School. They sent us 15 letters, and it was nice to receive something from them back in S’toon. Last night I was sitting on the couch when I saw something flying around the room. At first I thought it was a moth, cuz there are lots of those, but then I realized it was a FLYING TERMITE! Those things just FREAK me OUT. There were tons of them outside, and there was this cat, and he would catch them and eat them. He ate just the bodies though, so we had lots of wings on the step. EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW! Today at the playroom there were lots of little kids there, and about 6-7 mamas. Here they call them selves mama Dennis if Dennis is their child. So my mom is mama Carly, ha ha ha aha aha haaaaaaaaaaa. We sent letters to the Christian school and read lots of books. Right now I am reading the Left Behind I am on book 27 out of 40, and then I will read the Left Behind books. We had tons of fun on our safari, and saw lots of animals, my favourite was the lion pride (family)and the elephants. The tents we stayed in weren’t tents, they were tents with a bathroom and running water, even a shower, (MORGAN) big beds and mosquito nets over them. They even put hot water bottles in your bed at night and would bring you hot chocolate in the morning (tea or coffee too)it was even better than a hotel! Well that’s about it, miss you all,
CARLY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home