Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday night

I think the kids have pretty much summed up our day. It's been a great week, the variety has been much appreciated. We enjoyed doing some office work. Tomorrow, we need to do the few last minute things, take pictures of those we've worked with, get addresses to keep in touch, return books etc.
I spent a wonderful afternoon with Martha, talking and cooking. I will really miss her and Mercy. They have so much wisdom and I wish I could spend alot more time with them. I'll think of them often. And of course the kids.......I could just love them to bits. I want to take them all home with me.
I am finding it very difficult to leave not knowing what is in the future for us and missions.
I have learned so much in the last month, and have had a lot of time to reflect, ponder and muse through things. Am so thankful for the time we spent here.

Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home