Tuesday, October 27, 2009

48 hours left in North America.

We have finally gotten our act together, and packed most of the things we need this trip. But there is always uncertainty about what we should bring and if we forgot anything! We have decided what school work to take (unfortunately!) and have dug out our shorts and T-Shirts that we were wearing just a month ago. I am excited but nervous for this trip, I can't seem to get it into my head that we will be leaving the country in just 2 days! We are still as busy as ever with all our activities and school and music, and it is a wonder that we even got what we have packed! I am excited to live on a ship for three weeks, but not so excited to be in such close quarters with my brothers!! I hope we don't forget anything when we leave on Thursday morning!!

Carly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home