Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday afternoon

Well today I was tired from the supper thing last night and because I was reading until 10:30. We had eggs and hot chocolate for breakfast, and then we played some card games until we had to leave for church. Church was good, even though I couldn't understand anything they sang of said but it was cool.

We went for chinese for lunch and it was very good, I had chicken fried rice. We walked a different path home and then me and Brett played bump with soccer balls on the basketball hoop. We tried to play that new game but we just got confused and quit. We are going to those girls house for supper so maybe they will teach us some more games. Well I am going to go read a book now.
Carly

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger Shawn Chapman said...

hey good to hear that things are going well with you guys. Sounds like you are having lots of fun . . . eating eggs and hot chocolate, showering in the rain, all the good stuff. '
Anyway, praying for you guys, looking forward to hearing more from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home