Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tuesday





Well today we had nothing important on so from last night we continued our card stacking game, or whatever you call it. We sort of made records and tried to beat them, the highest we have gotten tonight is 8 stories high. I was the first to get 5,6, and 7
Brett was the first for 8 and 3, and Jenna was the first for 4. so we have been at it off and on all day. Lots of weird bugs and stuff have come our way the past few days. Right now my parents and brothers are at this sermon thing or something for the missionaries here. I was at the Hardin's babysitting for a while, but then he was called into work and I came home around nine. I have been reading alot of books from the library here and i really enjoy the books. Tomorrow we might go to the orphanage and rock babies and stuff and then I might go after school with the girls to the orphanage. I have done 3 math lessons today and some corrections with my dad.
well i'm going to work on my card tower now.
Carly

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I love your face in that picture. It's great!! hahah. Those cards are getting high! Next time I look on here there'll be a picture of you with your 12 story high card tower hehehehe. Well, good luck with that! Sounds like your making lots of new friends such as this so called Jenna girl hahaa. That reminds me of 13 going on 30 if you've seen it, the girls name is Jenna in is. Annnyyywayyyss. Keep up the good work on the card towers and update me on your progress hahah.
Talk to you soon.


Janelle

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Shawn Chapman said...

Looks like fun, I really was bad as a kid stacking cards, you have a gift. That is for sure. Hope things are well with you guys, miss you around here, but we will see you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home