Sunday, April 09, 2006

sunday

Today we went to church up the road.Tabitha, who my mom thought was dibida, ha, ha, ha, came to our door but I told her I was going to church with my parents. After church we went to the Dix's for lunch. It was really good. When we got home me and Brett went to look for a lost arrow in a prickly bush, and when we were out there Tabitha came to our house and we played Dutch Blitz, but she never really caught on. She would lay her card from her pile of ten, and would lay them on my cards of three. My mom was laughing the whole time. After that we went outside and played soccer. While we were playing, another girl named Esther came and then we played hide and go seek tag, and there was some little kids just laughing so hard that we would start laughing too. When it started to rain they went home and we had some soup for supper. Adam is listening to one of the ipods and when we talk, he talks really loud cuz he has it pretty loud. We tried calling grandma and grandpa, but they couldn't hear us, but we could hear them. Well, see you later, CARLY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home