Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Birthday

Today was my birthday and i was woken up from the best dream ever(even though I can't remember what it was) by my mother at 5:30 for a caravan. Ok lets go back to the beginning.
On Friday night I had my birthday party with Jenna, Alisa, Mara, Alison, Lorraine, and Danella. We ate spaghetti(I know I know, but they had pizza a week before for Brett's b-day and I wanted to be different). Then we played sardines(which is sooooo fun in this house). Then we ate cake and opened presents, they are really good gift getters. After we played like a 3 hour game of CHEAT, and it went on and on and on, cuz they play til there is 2 people left. Finally my mom was like game over and I walked them to the gate. So then thats where i left off. Ok so we went on this caravan, a 2 hour trip from shell, and about 1/3 of the road is paved the other 2/3 is like a road made up of big rocks.  We had 18 people and 3 jeeps! So we had to really squish. It was a longggggg and painful ride since I was in the back with 3 others and I was like laying on my side and my shoulder dislocated.

This is my mom's little helper, Mario would check weight and like to watch her do blood pressures. He even made her play soccer, which was super funny!!!! For lunch we went into this hut sorta thing and we ate this soup with a chicken piece in it and the broth was soooo filling. Then they gave us rice, ukah and chicken as a like other course. oh dear here is where it gets sorta embarrassing. ok my mom was like Happy Birthday Carly and they were all like oh really how old are you turning, and I was like 15 and here that is the BIG birthday. So while we were eating these guys came in and I didn't even notice and they started singing happy birthday in Spanish! It was like a jungle version of what they do in restraunts! So then we did a few more people, then we headed home. Just as we were leaving this 70something year lod lady named Florence, was running after 6 year olds trying to get the ball. She jumped off this hill and chased after them and was holding this boy back so she could get the ball, i was laughing soooo hard!!!! This time i was in the front with 2 other people, and it was really squishy, the other girl was half off the seat!!!!! I got home and ate my birthday spaghetti and unpacked our stuff. oh yeah this morning at 6 I opened my presents wrapped in a grocery bag. I got pretty nail clippers, candy and an umbrella, all from our favorite store here KARENS!!!!! ok well hope everything is fine wherever you are.
Carly

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger laura michaluk said...

Happy Birthday Carly!

-- laura

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww your day sounded soo fun. i'm glad you had a great day on your birthday haha. well happy birthday again, i guess and hope you had a wonderful weeK!!!!!!!!!! talk to you soon.


Janelle

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa adams in the picture drinking what seems to be coffee??? hahahahhaa i love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home